القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

I learned from God's Prophet Muhammad our messenger and our role models

 I learned from God's Prophet Muhammad our messenger and our role models

I learned that charity is a reason to increase money, heal disease and please God

I learned that the best men help his wife and keep her and treat her  good.

The Prophet Muhammad taught me that obedience and consent of parents are a reason for the happiness of the life and the entry into paradise

The Messenger of Allah taught me that those who mercy the human  and forgive them will receive God's mercy and forgive Allah.

I learned to treat a non-Muslim who doesn't hurt me with good treatment.

I learned from my messenger that the good word is charity

I learned that whoever removes what hurts people from the road takes a wage from God.

I learned that whoever helps people when they need it, God helps him.

I learned that science and learning cause  the best and that scientists have a great place  .

I learned from the Messenger of Allah that whoever took money from anyone and wanted it to be returned  God help him  and who took it and did not want it to be returned   God  will punish  him.

I learned from God's messenger of generosity, humility, living, literature, patience, satisfaction and mercy

I learned from my messenger to visit the patient and help the poor and weak 

I learned from the apostle of honesty 

Prayer of God on our messenger and role models, who taught mankind good morals

Comments